“Golden Milk” is a tasty, great and extremely healthy drink that is particularly suitable for drinking in the evening, and the benefits are exceptional!
The key component of this recipe is turmeric. It has curcumin, polyphenols acknowledged as the main active ingredient that exists in more than 150 prospective therapeutic activities and comprises an antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mixed with pepper, the welfares of curcumin meaningfully increase.
– Antioxidant, antiseptic, anti – actions
– Reinforces the immune system
– Anti – carcinogenic
– Helps to maintain balanced cholesterol levels
– Improves your digestive health
– It detoxifies your liver
– Controls metabolism and weight management
– Helps to control high blood pressure
– Great for memory improvement and healthy brain
– Effective in numerous skin problems
– Helps with neurological conditions
– Decreases triglycerides
By adding black pepper in dishes seasoned with turmeric the bioavailability of curcumin upsurges by about 1000 times, and it is recognized to the peppers. This means that by combining turmeric and pepper, your body absorption of the turmeric upsurges up to 2000 percent.
STEP 1: A TURMERIC PASTE
– 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
– Half a teaspoon of ground pepper
– 1/2 cup of fresh and filtered water
Put all the ingredients in a cooking bowl and stir well. The fire has to be with medium strength and thus you have to stir continuously till the mixture becomes thick. It won’t take too long, so do not leave the stove. Let the mixture cool and then you can consume it and place the rest in a small jar in the fridge.
STEP 2: ‘’GOLD MILK’’
– 1 cup of coconut milk (Almond is good as well)
– 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil
– 1/2 teaspoon or even more of the turmeric paste
– 1 teaspoon of organic honey
Put all the ingredients in a cooking pot except the honey. Put the pot on the medium intensity fire. Stir constantly and let it boil. At last add the honey for taste.