If you feel exhausted all the time and lack energy, or have dark circles under the eyes and your skin is really dry, then you are in an urgent need of a detox.
If your body is toxic, you are more vulnerable to viruses, flu, and infections. After you detox, your body gets your health and energy back and you feel vital.
Here is a detox plan lasting just one weekend with numerous health benefits. It will cleanse your organs like liver, lungs, lymph kidneys, and intestines.
This meal plan has loads of fluids involved, low-fat food meat, and potatoes. It definitely sounds tasty? Do this twice a year and for 10 days. But, as well it is great to do it for the weekend few times a year.
The effects will definitely amaze you.
For the best effects, consume birch, nettle and dandelion tea. As well workout regularly like walking, swimming, running, and so on
The weekend Detox Plan
After waking up, drink 250 ml warm water.
- Breakfast: warm water, 1 cup oat flakes and linseed spoonful, Greek yogurt 250 ml or green tea, fresh blueberries ½ cup, 200 ml diet yogurt or almond milk.
- Lunch: water 250 ml, 2 cups of salad, 250 g grill hake, Swiss chard and olive oil + potato, small banana and melon slice.
- Snack: water 250 ml and apple, 180 ml yogurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds.
- Dinner: water or anise tea 250 ml, salad 2 cups (lemon juice and olive oil too), integral pastry, grill tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start with warm water, again.
- Breakfast:1 cup oat flakes, linseed spoonful, 200 ml almond milk, or diet yogurt, pear and green tea.
- Snack: grapefruit
- Lunch: water 250 ml, veggie soup (pepper, beans, potato, carrot, onion, celery), 200 g grill chicken, pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, beet and carrots with lemon juice.