Tea tree oil is one of the most excellent natural cures a human being would have. Also recognized as Melaleuca oil, the tea tree oil is composed of the Melaleuca alternifolia leaves.
The secret following its power and quality if frequently due to the fact that this oil is consisted of over 92 different components.
Tea tree oil is typically grown on the Northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia and to Southeast Queensland.
When it first got exposed, by researcher Arthur Penfold in the 1920s, it was right away subjected for analysis. They discovered that this oil possesses astonishing health benefits that escalated its popularity right away. Today, there are a full amount of eight different tea tree species, all used in the cosmetic and medical industry.
One of the main pluses from using Melaleuca oil in the daily life is its capability to filter and purify the organism from toxins.
Tea tree oil takes great care of our skin, leaving it hydrated refreshed, and young. If taken orally, it increases the immunity and gives an additional energy boost.
Qualities of Melaleuca alternifolia
Here are all Melaleuca properties you need to know:
- Ant parasitic
- Tissue regenerative
- Immune stimulant
To get the most excellent out of this oil here is how to use it for diverse purposes.
To Use It Topically:
- You can apply tea tree oil on your toenails and fingernails after showering to remain them healthy.
- In addition, you can add few drops in your regular face cleansing tonic to advance the complexion structure
- To take care of irritated skin, you can add few of drops of the oil combined with another base oil such as almond oil, jojoba oil, or coconut oil
- Eliminating bacteria and germs can be achieved by mixing 30 drops of tea tree oil with 10 drops of lavender oil, clove oil, and one cup of aloe Vera gel.
- This oil can also keep your dental hygiene in check. Just put several drops of the tea tree oil onto your toothbrush and clean it well.
To Use It Aromatically:
- Purify the air you breathe by adding a few drops to a diffuser
- Put a few drops on your palms and breathe in the oil to facilitate the increase of the airways.
To Use It Internally:
- Drink one drop of tea tree oil with one cup of fresh water
- To reinforce your immune system, mix one drop of the oil with water, citrus beverage, warm tea, or vegetable juice. You can also add olive or coconut oil to the mix.
More uses of tea tree oil:
- Cold sores
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Vaginal infections
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Insect bites and stings
Reminder: Keep the tea tree oil far from children’s reach and keep away from eyes and ears contact. Pregnant women, breastfeeding moms or very sick people should check with a doctor before using this treatment.
Sources and References: