You might not be conscious of the fact that oral health, in reality, determines your overall health. One of the fundamental parts of the process for oral hygiene consists of using mouthwash.
It decreases the presence of plaque while fighting bacteria that escaped dental cleaning. It is, in fact, the final step in the elimination of germs and bacteria. Furthermore, it leaves your mouth clean with fresh breath.
It is acknowledged that cavities can be cured with proper care and a nutritious diet.
These are the advantages of using your own homemade mouthwash:
- It is economical- You can create your own homemade mouthwash and still get wonderful effects.
- You choose the ingredients: You can get rid of tartar with totally safe and natural ingredients.
- No Chemicals: Profitable mouthwash products are overloaded with numerous additives like dangerous chemicals, preservatives, colorants, artificial sweeteners, and flavorings.
Today, we will give you the recipe of an efficient, economical, homemade mouthwash, based on baking soda, which will help you to remove tartar and get white teeth and healthy smile.
Sodium bicarbonate is absolutely one of the most powerful cleansers and it can be used in a variety of ways, including for preserving oral hygiene.
It has potent bleaching and stains elimination properties, so it is frequently used for teeth brushing. As well, it has antibacterial ability that eliminates microbes and tartar which are the cause of bad breath and cavities
This is how to prepare the homemade mouthwash:
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp.of salt
- ½ cup hydrogen peroxide
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ cup warm water
- Toothbrush and toothpicks
You are supposed to combine the salt and baking soda, and then soak the toothbrush in warm water. Spread the mixture on the toothbrush, and wash your teeth. Spit. Do this for two minutes.
After that, mix the hydrogen peroxide with the warm water, and use this mixture to rinse your mouth for a minute.
Finally, you should use a toothpick to get rid of the tartar. Wash with cold water.
Repeat this procedure twice a week. And in addition, we advise you to do oil pulling every day.
- Keep in mind that you should by no means swallow mouthwash, as it might enclose harmful ingredients.
- For best possible oral health, make sure you brush your teeth at least three times daily with quality toothpaste.
- Spicy food arouses the work of salivary glands, and saliva, as you would expect, sanitizes the oral cavity.