This is a fun to make and tasty recipe that is full of healthy fats, fiber, and clean protein. It is low carb, ketogenic and helps us to balance our blood sugar and burn fat.
Coconut flakes are a perfect source of medium chain fats that help us to burn more fat and supply immediate fuel to our body and brain. They as well offer good fiber for our microbiome.
Stevia is our preferred sweetener since it is one hundred times sweeter than sugar and has no consequence on our blood sugar.
You can use a broad variety of protein powders, such as grass-fed whey protein that is full of branched chain amino acids to help maintain the development of lean body mass.
- 1 ½ cups of shredded coconut flakes
- a half cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of high-quality protein powder
- ¼ cup of raw organic honey
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- At first, preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Chop the sunflower seeds roughly or you can use other nuts but first put them in a blender until broken up into chunks.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together, if you notice that it is too crumbly than just add an additional tablespoon of coconut oil and maybe more water.
- Scoop the cookies onto a cookie tray.
- Softly press the cookies to flatten.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- You can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you don’t have sunflower seeds.
- You can also use any other kind of nut or seed
- You can put whipped cream in between to make it an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!