This recipe for marinated cucumber salad couldn’t be simpler, quicker or easier to prepare. It is so delicious and healthy and it’s perfect for casual summer feasting.
Recipe type: Salad, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Easy recipe
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 large red onion
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper, optional
- First, peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise. Dig out the seeds then slice it into pieces
- After that peel the onion and slice it into small slices. Put the onion in one large ball together with the cucumbers.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture over the onion and cucumber and mix well.
- Let it marinate at least for a half an hour, but up to an hour-2 hours before serving.