A bowl of tomato soup seems like an American classic, but a lot of other countries, such as Spain and Poland love this stimulating soup as well. By adding several ingredients, this traditional soup can be advanced into something very powerful – a cancer-fighting remedy.
No one wants to receive a cancer diagnosis from their doctor, but statistics show that one in three Americans might get the terrifying disease at some point. But this soup can decrease your risk and even treat cancer, in addition to other health problems.
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup of cherry tomatoes, rinsed, fresh, and cut in half
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- ½ cup of vegetable stock, low in salt
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon of basil, dried
- Ground black pepper
This soup can reduce your risk and even treat cancer / PicHelp
Ensure that you do not get rid of the sauce from the diced tomatoes. When you have all the ingredients, here are the steps to follow:
- Turn your stove on medium heat.
- Start frying the chopped garlic and onion in a saucepan. Do this for about a minute.
- After that, add the turmeric powder and the cherry tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes are softening, add the vegetable stock, the can of tomatoes, and the ACV. Add the dried basil as well let the soup boil.
- Turn the heat down to low and let the soup simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir the soup until it is smooth.
- Add the freshly ground black pepper to taste.
The secret to the power of this soup is in its ingredients:
It is commonly known that turmeric can battle inflammation, which is the source of numerous major diseases, counting cancer, arthritis, and heart disease. Turmeric has curcumin, which has anti-cancer properties that can assist to stop the progress of colon and breast cancers, in addition to melanoma and leukemia.
This one as well fights inflammation and with this joined with turmeric, it can boost curcumin’s bioavailability by up to 2000%.
Lycopene is a carotenoid antioxidant discovered in tomatoes and this helps to control inflammation, protects the body against various cancers, and strengthens our cardiovascular health.
Add this soup to your diet at least two times a week to avoid chronic inflammation, which can direct to different health problems as well as cancer, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, and diabetes.