Are you one of the many people around the globe who just love beer? This beverage is often consumed with different meals. It has the same quantity of antioxidants as wine, and is loaded in protein and vitamin B. Plus; it contains minerals that play a role in numerous metabolic processes.
Hence, if you take pleasure in it in moderate amounts, beer is a real healthy delight.
We give you 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink Beer:
- It strengthens the bones – It has been scientifically established that beer encloses silicon that raises the bone density.
- Beer lowers cholesterol-beer has fiber which decreases the high levels of bad cholesterol.
- It supports kidney function – Scientists discovered that one bottle of beer decreases the risk of kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer prevents blood clots– Beer has ingredients that put a stop to the formation of blood clots.
- It raises the vitamin B levels– beer is loaded with vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12 and it has been discovered that people who drink beer have 30% higher amount of vitamin B6 than people who don’t drink it.
- Beer decreases the risk of heart attack– People who frequently drink beer have a 40-60% lower risk of cardiovascular diseases and heart attack than people who don’t.
- It boosts the memory– People who consume beer have been established to have a reduced risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Beer rejuvenates the skin – Beer has vitamins that rejuvenate the skin and has a positive effect on pigmentation, therefore making the skin smooth and elastic.
- It treats insomniacs– Beer is full of nicotinic acid and lactoflavin which promote better sleep.
- Beer manages stress– Researchers at the University of Montreal demonstrated that 2 glasses of beer a day lower work-related anxiety and stress.